Introduction to the Security for the Internet of Things
The proliferation of mobile devices, cheap radio sensors with microphones, cameras and transmitters means that Enterprise Airspace is under constant threat from a new generation of Internet connected devices. Data exfiltration whether by accident or on purpose has never been easier.
As the number of Internet connected devices grows to more than 50 billion by 2020, the Internet of Things will provide an unprecedented expansion of new threat vectors and Enterprise firms need to be able to respond.
You can learn more about BYOD, Mobile and IoT Security with Mike Engle, co-founder of Bastille Networks.
- Internet of Things: Think security headache
- How do software defined radios come into play?
- What does the IoT mean for enterprise security?
- MouseJack: A connected device threat today
- What can you do to secure your airspace?
- Use Cases
- Case Study: Datacenter