The Bastille Wireless Vulnerability Audit provides access to the patented and patent-pending Bastille platform for 30 days.
- Up to 25,000 square feet in a single environment
- 1 month Audit
- Detailed report of everything we find
- Senses, Identifies and Localizes RF-enabled devices
Bastille Audit - Learn More
Bastille Audit will discover:
- Rogue Access Points
- Never configured wireless devices
- Unauthorized cellular devices
- Web cameras and other listening devices
- Data exfiltration risk
- Mouse and Keyboard vulnerabilities
Bastille’s Awards and Recognition:
Bastille Networks is a pioneering Internet of Radios (Mobile, IoT, and BYOD) security company. Bastille's patented technology combines hardware and software to offer enterprises identification, threat detection and location awareness for radio-enabled devices. Enterprise organizations use Bastille to accurately assess security threats from radio-enabled devices such as mobile phones and the growing number of Interned-enabled, but not Internet-secured IoT devices.